Note: This information was shared by the WorkPlace in Bridgeport. Please contact Teri Clement – PCNet – 203 452 8540- The church office does not have additional information.
We are looking for an experienced Handyman Maintenance person to work at our facility in the Trumbull Monroe area. The 35,000 square foot building houses our IT company as well as several tenants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Handyman Maintenance person should have a strong electrical background to perform preventative and general building maintenance inside/out, general cleaning and minor repairs. This position will also be responsible for local deliveries, so a valid driver’s license is required.
Duties will include but are not limited to general building maintenance, minor repairs, painting, cleaning of general areas, lavatories, stairwells, waste removal, restroom plumbing repairs and maintenance, may assist in construction projects, accept and make package deliveries from vendors to tenants. Outside lawn care, general maintenance, maintaining overall appearance and cleanliness of facility.
- Experience with commercial buildings. Able to follow directions
- Should also have experience with AC, security, plumbing – must be able to work with our outside vendors on various systems including AC, Alarm, Roofing, Plumbing…..
- Should have a valid driver’s license their own transportation.
- The successful candidate should live near-by and be able to work during normal business hours but be available weekends/evenings if needed.
- Must be dependable, reliable, hard-working and conscience.
- Minimum 2 years previous commercial facilities maintenance experience. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to function independently in a demanding service environment. Ability to handle multiple projects.
Normal work schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm. , There may be after-hours/weekend work as well. Some heavy lifting involved,
Please contact Teri Clement – PCNet – 203 452 8540- email@example.com You may fill out an employment application on our website, www.pcnet-inc.com; under careers.
We look forward to speaking with you!